FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

batch render problems

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bluehonda

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: batch render problems Reply with quote

my blasted geometry will not render. if i preview render it in maya it renders fine. but when i batch render it. it renders nothing. just black.

what could be wrong with my scene?

thanks for all replies.
________
box vaporizer

Last edited by bluehonda on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
capital
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: Licensing Reply with quote

Are you running a node locked or floating license? Have you contacted BC support?

Thanks
kalle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: I'm having the same problem Reply with quote

has anyone figured out the batch render problem??
ajsfuxor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im having the same problem. Hopefully ill find a solution today.
capital
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

send your scene to blast code support so they can deconstruct the issue. support@blastcode.com

Thanks,

Admin
ajsfuxor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't find the answer to the non-batch rendering issue. I just sent a test scene to support, hopefully the problem can be fixed soon because its a real pain.

And it's not just my complex scene. I can't get any scene to batch render.
bluehonda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i never got the time to send my scene. but found an alternate solution. download renderWindoPlus script in highend3d.com. when i render my scene there. it renders all my frames just fine.

hope that helps.
________
Ducati Multistrada 1100 S

Last edited by bluehonda on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
ferreel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This issue has been resolved in the latest build, and was specific to the 1.5 version of blast code. Update your builds using the links provided when blast code plug-in was purchased.

This issue does not exist on the demo version.

Blast Code, Inc.
farsheed

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hie.. I'm having the same problem I'm using 1.2 and I can't find renderWindoPlus on highend3d.com .. . can someone pls help ?
darkremixx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

same problem, for the last 2 days I've been furiously attempting to find out why it wont batch render.
using trial version 1.5-
when animation is played, stopped, and rendered via 1 frame, it renders perfectly.

But as soon as you put it through batch render, the damage and debris "disappear"

I have tried this with software, mental ray, and finalRender, all with the same issues. I read another post that said to use the command line, it renders, but with no blastcode geometry either Sad

There has to be a way to solve this... and the Renderwindoplus doesnt exist anymore of highend 3d, so that workaround is obsolete...anyone have any clues or input on how to fix this issue? Or even a procedure personally used to get everything to work correctly. This is a great plugin, and I want to buy it, but it seems useless if it can't render a sequence of frames correctly.
capital
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Need Scene that will NOT batch render Reply with quote

The only issue related to batch rendering has been the use of floating licenses on version 1.2 With 1.5 this is no longer an issue at all. Especially with the trial version which does not use a license.

Have tried everything to get it to NOT batch render so we can duplicate the error. Each scene tried, batch rendered perfectly.

Someone please send a scene that wont batch as a ma file to support@blastcode.com so we can get to the bottom of this issue.

Thanks.

Jim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    blastcode.com Forum Index -> BlastCode All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: