Joined: 30 Apr 2008
|Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:30 pm Post subject: mimic behavior
is there a way to get the same simulation ( or almost the same ! ) by using glue object ??
Lets say I have a house to explode with a specific pattern.
1) I create a nurb surface that represent the house
2) I create specific shatter maps in photoshop
3) I sim and tweak... everything looks cool !
4) I create the polygon house broken.
5) I glue the pieces to my nurb control surface ...
...and from there, it's a new challenge to get the same simulation !!!
is there something I can do to tell Blascode to mimic the sim ?
something like : snap the glued objects to the nearest particles ??
Thx for your time,