FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

blastcode or no blastcode

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mayanic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:45 am    Post subject: blastcode or no blastcode Reply with quote

hi all,
I've been testing several demolition- and rigidBody-software packages the past few weeks. I also gave blastcode a chance and after about 100 crashes I started to figure out what to do to avoid some of them (especially the rigid body solver oftentimes forces maya to crash).

I searched the net for useful tips how to use blastcode. I think altough blastcode seems to be kind of an oldschool way to go - it offers many possibilities.

What do you think - should I keep on searching for alternatives (pulldownit, dmm, ruins, dynamica ...?), or just buy blastcode???

looking really forward for an answer - hope this forum as well as blastcode are not dead?!
^^

best regards
________
Colorado medical marijuana dispensaries
Post new topic   Reply to topic    blastcode.com Forum Index -> BlastCode All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: